Friday, December 3, 2010

Can I take them all with me?

Luc is off to Vietnam. I was just writing a note to Luc about Amelia and I thought I might as well share it. A little insight into Amelia's daily life. Her stuffed animals have become very important as evidenced here:



Tonight when I picked her up at daycare- another girl got to me first and she ran up to her, started pulling on her shirt. She had to get that other girl away from her mommy. She was so intent she couldn't give me a hug. So funny! I guess she might already be a touch more needy. Then we got home- she was ok for most the night. While I was cooking dinner, she would stand on the bottom step and yell at me until I came over. And we were looking through the regular photo albums and she was kissing pictures of Luc! Pretty adorable. She practically refused to get in the bath. She was hugging her bear and decided that was more important.

No comments: